Our alpaca walking vouchers are the perfect gift for animal lovers or if you just want to come along and try something new and have a fun day out in Yorkshire...
Walk our wonderful alpacas around our 250 acre farm and woodland and spend some time getting to know these fabulous animals. Dont forget your camera for an abundance of selfies and snaps throughout the walk... Be warned these pacas love posing!
Afterwards we will head back to meet the rest of the alpaca herd where you can take part in feeding time and carry on snapping those selfies.
Before we start the walk, each person will be given a safety briefing on handling their alpaca trekking buddy, and throughout your time with us, we will teach you lots of fun facts and interesting information about the world of alpacas!
Anyone handling an alpaca must be 12 years or over. Children under the age of 12 can accompany an adult in leading the alpaca
Please see our terms and conditions at the bottom of the page before booking.
group alpaca walking
£25.00 per person walking an alpaca each, minimum of two is required
Each paying adult can be accompanied by one additional person for £10.00 (under 5's are free)
Gift Vouchers are available and valid for 12 months from date of purchase
All payments for alpaca walking and meet and greet go towards helping to keep/feed all our alpacas and to help us with the cost of rehoming more in the future... Your support is greatly appreciated
Please use our booking section below to place your order.
The booking you make will be for the number of alpacas you will be taking out on the day, additional walkers/children can be added on to the booking at the checkout
The booking is for an open dated alpaca trekking voucher, to use within 12 months, unless a specific date has already been arranged.
You will not choose a date at the checkout, please confirm a specific date via phone or email before making your booking if required.
To redeem your voucher, please email the date you would like from the list below to firstname.lastname@example.org to check available times
Once you have made your booking a confirmation email will be sent to you, please keep your receipt and order number for reference, and if you have purchased this as a gift, please choose the option for a gift voucher to be sent over to you via email.
Please ensure that you have checked availability prior to booking if you have a specific date you would like to attend.
For group bookings please call or email to arrange
Please view our terms of booking before you place your order
He is a Posey Paca!
***PLEASE NOTE, if the weather is deemed to be unsuitable/dangerous to trek in any way, we may need to re-arrange your visit. If this happens we will call you with as much notice as possible***
We have walks available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week subject to availability
May through to August, we also have availability to do evening walks, these will start from 3.30pm
Bookings must be made in advance
We have availability for alpaca walking and meet & greets on the following dates:
For midweek enquires please email.
Saturday 15th February- FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 7th March-
Saturday 21st March- FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 4th April- FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 18th April- FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 2nd May-
Saturday 16th May-
Saturday 20th June-
Saturday 4th July-
Saturday 18th July-
Saturday 1st August-
Saturday 15th August-
Saturday 5th September-
Saturday 19th September-
Saturday 3rd October-
Saturday 17th October-
If alpaca trekking isnt your thing, why not try a meet and greet with our beautiful bunch of alpacas. Spend approximately 30 minutes with the group with the opportunity to hand feed them. Pre booked sessions only.
Price per person. Under 5s are free
- All bookings are non-refundable. Once you commit to buy, you are agreeing to purchase an experience voucher, which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- In the event that you can no longer attend a confirmed booking, please let us know 14 days prior to the booking date.
- Last minute cancellations or failure to attend on your confirmed date will incur an admin charge of £15 at the time of re-booking.
- Attempts to book outside of the 12 month validity will also incur a charge of £15 per booking.
- In the event that the weather conditions on the day are deemed, by us as extreme, dangerous or not acceptable to take part in the trek, we have the right to cancel and re-arrange bookings.
- Whilst taking part in the trek, if any participants behaviour towards the animals, or the staff are deemed unacceptable, you will be asked to leave site.
- No smoking is permitted whilst in the vicinity of or whilst handling any animals.
- Please ensure that prior to your trek, you check the local weather and dress accordingly. We always recommend, wellies or walking boots due to the terrain. Correct footwear is essential.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the walk, if any member of your group is deemed as having inappropriate footwear, e.g. high heels, open toed sandals etc.
- Children Under the age of 12 are not permitted to walk an alpaca without an accompanying adult, per child. We will not accept one adult accepting multiple children.